With many decades of experience in the handling and placing of financial and professional risks, RFIB’s Financial and Professional Risks team provides direct, wholesale and reinsurance services to organisations of all sizes.
Dedicated to client service, we have the technical experience and market knowledge to structure and place large, complex, highly tailored programmes for multinationals and businesses domiciled throughout the world to national and regional business in Europe and the UK.
Always available to help you design solutions to rein in financial and professional liability risks to prevent adverse impacts on your company’s fiscal health and reputation, and in some cases livelihoods, our global advisory team would be glad to discuss your requirements.
Choose RFIB for a robust insurance contract to protect you professionally worldwide.
Our principal specialties include:
- All risk securities
- Bankers’ professional and investment banking liability
- Blanket crime for financial institutions and commercial entities
- Computer crime for financial institutions and commercial entities
- Contractors professional liability on an annual or single project basis
- Cyber liability and technology errors and omissions
- Cash in transit for armoured motor companies and financial institutions
- D&O liability for both professional and financial entities
- Employment practices liability
- Errors & Omissions – both professional and financial
- Excess SIPC
- Fiduciary liability
- Insurance agents and security broker dealer E&O
- Insurance company professional liability
- Investment advisor and mutual fund E&O, D&O and crime covers
- International medical malpractice cover
- Latent defect insurance
- Pension trustee liability
- Vault Risks