RFIB Cargo prides itself on its commitment to client relationships and quality of service.
We are a dedicated team of experienced professionals with a reputation for providing innovative solutions to our client’s needs in a rapidly changing world.
With one of the largest Cargo accounts in the London market and a truly international portfolio, we are able to utilize our knowledge and expertise to support your business and its potential growth.
RFIB’s Cargo team are able to place a wide range of products to suit the needs of major enterprises, traders, banks, manufacturers and shippers.
- Soft commodities including sugar, tobacco, grains, seeds, rice, coffee & cocoa
- Hard commodities including both LME and precious metals
- Containerised goods of any description
- Oil risks (crude oil & all oil products & derivatives)
- Stock Throughputs
- Project Cargo risks, including consequential loss/DSU
- Storage risks
- Fine art and cash in transit risks
- Proportional and non proportional Cargo treaties and Reporters
- Binding Authorities