RFIB understand the demands of transaction parties and their advisors and how important it is to remove uncertainty from a deal process to ensure that it completes.
Our Mergers and Acquisitions team cater to a variety of industry sectors to arrange innovative insurance policies for both buyers and sellers, that help to reduce the various risks identified in mergers & acquisitions, sales or spin-offs, restructuring, refinancing and investments.
With transactions becoming increasingly more cross-border and complex, our experienced and focused professionals can transfer a variety of potential or identified liabilities from either transaction party to an insurer.
RFIB’s Mergers and Acquisitions provide financial certainty and facilitate deals in the quickest and most cost-effective manner.
We provide a complete intermediary service ranging from the design and implementation of a tailored insurance solution to the negotiation and settlement of claims.
Insurance coverages include:
- Warranties & Indemnities/Reps & Warranties
– Breach of warranties and/or the tax indemnity made by sellers in a purchase agreement
– Future challenges of legal title to both shares and property
- Tax Liability
– Tax treatments identified by due diligence which may be subject to future challenge by a tax authority
- Contingent Liability
– Identified legal, regulatory or other contingent issues which are either ongoing or potential
Coverage can be extended to include:
- Directors & Officers/Professional Indemnity
- Public Offering of Securities
- Cyber Security
- Political, Credit and Terrorism
- Real Estate/Environmental
RFIB are receptive, reliable and resolute.