RFIB’s Personal Accident and Illness team can help to design and place a variety of Binding Authorities and open market risks on behalf of clients around the world.
We can arrange cover for Blue and White collar workers for high limit Permanent and Temporary Disability.
Our areas of expertise include Professional Sports Disability covering individual athletes and sports teams.
At RFIB we do not believe the one size fits all’ approach, with our 40 years market experience combined with our Lloyd’s market partners we are able to offer innovative solutions breaking away from the traditional mould.
Our dedicated team are able to offer an all round service bringing all areas of the business together, in this evolving legal and regulatory environment we can be trusted to support and guide with our in house expertise.
- Group Personal Accident and Group Business Travel
- High Limit Accidental Death and Disability
- Hostile Zone Disability
- Corporate Accumulation Disability
- Individual and Group Sickness
- Entertainment Disability
- Death and Disgrace
- Kidnap and Ransom
- Sports Disability
- Credit Life
- Aviation Disability
- Ships / Yacht Crew Personal Accident and Medical Expenses as per Marine Labour Convention (MLC)
- Ship Abandonment
- Crew Protection & Indemnity
- Loss of Licence
- Leisure Travel
- Political Evacuation
- Expatriate Medical Expenses
- Loss of Income / Employment