RFIB can arrange Multi-sectional Port and Terminal Insurance across both marine and shore-based interests using the specialist wordings issued by the major international insurers.
Our ‘one stop’ shop approach has been formulated to meet industry demands and has led to us establishing a specialist Port Industry Unit comprising a professional and highly skilled team that offer a complete broking service from risk assessment to fast claims payout.
This makes life easier for clients who also benefit from our long-term, and possibly unrivalled, relationships and links with the renowned London market
– Care, Custody and Control of cargo
– Removal of Wreck & Debris
– Third Party Death/Bodily Injury
– Liabilities to Authorities
- All Risks for Port/Terminal Property
- All Risks for Port/Terminal Handling Equipment
- Business Interruption
– Wrongful Delivery of Cargo
– Infringement of Personal Rights
– Fines and Duty
– Advice and Information
- All Risks for Property/Handling Equipment
- All Risks on Port/Terminal Craft