RFIB is committed to providing you with the highest level of customer service. As part of this commitment, we operate a complaints procedure which meets the criteria set by the FCA, the UK regulator, for insurance intermediaries.
If you wish to register a complaint at any time during the insurance process, please contact us, either via your usual RFIB contact, or alternatively, using any of the contact details indicated below:
- In writing: Risk & Compliance Director, RFIB Group Limited, 20 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0AF
- Via email: email@example.com
- By telephone: 0207 621 1263
Upon receipt of a complaint (or upon your specific request), we will provide you with a copy of our complaint handling procedures. We will endeavour to investigate and resolve your complaint promptly and fairly in accordance with our procedures, which may be found on our website www.rfib.com
If we are unable to resolve your complaint
If we are unable to resolve your complaint and you are one of the following:
- a consumer,
- a micro-enterprise (an enterprise which employs fewer than 10 persons and has a turnover or annual balance sheet that does not exceed EUR 2 million),
- a small business which is too large to be a micro enterprise but have an annual turnover of GBP 6.5 million, an annual balance sheet total smaller than GBP 5 million and fewer than 50 employees
- an individuals identified by us as a politically exposed person (PEP), family member of a PEP, or a known close associate of a PEP (if the complaint is that such identification is incorrect; or relates to an act or omission by the Group as a result of such identification) per DISP 2.7.7A.
- a charity with an annual income of less than GBP 1 million,
- a trustee of a trust which has a net asset value of less than GBP 1 million,
and where your complaint relates to activities carried on from an establishment in the UK, or in some circumstances, where the complaint relates to activities carried on from an establishment in the EEA, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (‘FOS’).
Their contact details are as follows: –
The Financial Ombudsman Service,
Harbour Exchange Square,
Telephone: 0300 123 9 123 or 0800 023 4567