RFIB Americas offers specialist products for insurance and reinsurance clients in the United States, Bermuda and Canada. Led by CEO Nick Foden-Pattinson, along with a highly experienced team of brokers and support staff in the US, Bermuda and London, RFIB Americas oversees the growth and development of RFIB (Bermuda) Ltd. and US-based Gracechurch Intermediaries LLC.
Typical Reinsurance/Insurance Clients:
- Specialty Casualty units of US Carriers
- Multi-Line Property/Casualty Insurers
- Specialist Monoline Insurers
- MGAs and Program Managers
- Risk Retention Groups
- Captive Insurers
- Fortune 1000 Companies
Our areas of expertise include but are not limited to:
- Personal and Commercial Property
- Professional Liability
- Professional Liability (E&O, D&O, Med Mal, etc.)
- Workers’ Compensation
- Loss Portfolio Transfers
- Transactional Risk
Typical Risk Solutions:
- Traditional reinsurance structures and collateralized solutions for both Property and Casualty operations.
- Surplus relief and collateral relief solutions for prospective portfolios.
- Binding Authorities for specialist books.
- Loss Portfolio Transfers and Adverse Development Covers.
- Structure and capacity solutions for MGAs:
– Workers’ Compensation
– Non-Standard Auto
– Medical Malpractice
- Innovative solutions for emerging risks.
- Excess Casualty risks.
- Customized Quote and Bind portal.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
We are ready and able to discuss your specific requirements. Please reach out to one of our team members today!